Friday, October 23, 2009

We were reading our books last night. Khalis tiba2 asked me
"Was it Cafe 13?"
Immediately I knew which Cafe he's talking about
"No lah, its Cafe 37"
"Oh, 37 ke.."
"Do you remember the baguet shop?"
"Yes"
"Whats the name ek?"
"Hmmm..x ingat lah.."
"Do you still remember how to get there?"
"Mestilah.."
"And the weather?"
"Ha ah.."
Paused sekejap ingat kenangan lama....
"You know, probably,kalau kita pegi Cardiff balik, that shop dah no longer exists.."

That baguet shop was our favourite brunch place. Everything was cheap and the portion pn generous. There's no way I would remember the name of the kedai..except, I wrote about in once, kat blog eih..
Yes sayang, kedai tuh namanyer Tiffin Deli!

Ok, I should write a lil bit about our fav kebab shop, just in case..
For me (and Khalis too), Chicago Bull nyer kebab was the best..It was the best in Cardiff and no kebab in Coventry, Birmingham and London bleh lawan (I hadnt tried kebabs at other places)..But we always tried kebab kat other European countries that we went,and we still found Chicago Bull nyer plg best.. My fav there was Chicken Shish (with mayo, garlic sauce and chilli sauce - the kedai assistant once said to me 'good combination!')I was a regular and everytime I went there, they knew that I would order Chicken Shish. Khalis plak tak kesah, mana2 kebab pn bleh..

0 comments: