Changes

Monday, October 12, 2009

Now that we're living together, I notice these few changes
1: That instead of daily, I now charge my phone every other day.
2: That I now go to bed an hour earlier, mirroring Khalis
3: That I now eat twice the usual amount. Peer pressure!
4: That Khalis needs to have me within his eyesight. and if I'm not, he'll start calling me and tell me to e.g. watch tv with him. Less me-time for me.
5: That I wake up 30 mints earlier, shortly after he does
6: That my priority now is to finish my work quickly and go home early
7: Now that its no longer him, it takes me quite some time to reply sms and return calls (Shit! that reminds me,haven't replied to my cuz's sms! *reaching out for the phone*)

More changes in lifestyle coming? My crystal ball says Yes..

0 comments: