Mkn Lamb

Friday, October 16, 2009

My sisters were in town last night. So Khalis and I decided that we should bring them makan2..We were torn between Al Rawsha and Sakae..but in the end Al Rawsha won coz
1)For Sakae, We would have to go to KLCC and Khalis was not so sure about the jam
2)Sakae is everywhere and reachable by public transport. So my sisters bleh pegi bila2 masa je
3)We just went to Sakae just few days ago
4)Lamb nyer sangat sedap
5)We were not sure if they're into Japanese nyer food
Few days before, Khalis dah stat komplen about how jam its gonna be. But, x jam lansung..And for the first time ever, I showed him the direction!sgt yes ok.
I think it took us like 10 mints to get there.

Al Rawsha is so famous I dont think I need to introduce the place further.
We saw so many cars dkat Al Rawsha and stat cuak2 kot2 takde tables available. But when we got in, byk lagi ade tmpat..they had like more than 60 tables, so ok la..
I just noticed that they only put like 10 tables in the non-smoking section..org2 arab eih sure suka isap rokok..
Khalis and I made up our mind long2 time ago and we dgn pantasnyer ordered sedulang lamb madghut. and our favourite mango lassi.
My sisters took quite some time to decide. But in the end they ordered Chicken Kebab and Istanbul Kebab.
Our order arrived quite fast, the drinks first, then rice and finally the kebabs.
I was actually shocked to see the size of the dulang.the 4 of us ate the rice first, and we all loved it! mkn sampai kenyang and we couldnt finish it.
When my sisters' nyer kebab arrived, lagi la diorg x bleh abeskan..so some of the kebabs kitorg tapau lah..
My sisters said the lamb madghut tuh sedap, better than their kebabs.
I ate so much lamb last night, I dont think I could eat lamb for the next 2 weeks.

I only started eating red meat like 4 years ago, during my first ramadhan in the UK. We went to the mosque every iftar for free food and they alternated between chicken, lamb and beef. The reason I could take lamb and beef was bcoz there's no smell at all.
Balik Malaysia, now I mkn red meat, but selectively. goreng2 definitely kenot.and lamb, if its not cooked by org2 arab, sorrrrryyyyyy..

0 comments: