30 Days Later

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Saturday was our sebulan anniversary..So that day, we did what we like most, stay at home during the day. I woke up and wished him Happy Anniversary while he rushed and insisted that he needed to go to the minimart nearby. I found that weird, as there's a kedai runcit downstairs.
When he came back 30 mints later, he told me that he couldnt find a nice cake from the two bakeries there . So I said, what cake, coz I didnt remember kirim any cake. And he said - cake for our anniversary! Wasn't my Khalis sweet??
I cooked mee gemok for brunch. Khalis said he's been waiting for my mee gemok since before kawen and after kawen, he had to wait for a month plak before dapat. Khalis said that my mee gemok was really good, like reallyy good. I think anything would taste great if you're being generous. I put lotsa chicken, udang, tauhu goreng and few types of vege.
But really, there's nothing I like more than buang masa with my husband, doing nothing, enjoying each other nyer company.

At night, we went out. Since 2 weeks ago, my Cardiff housemates had already planned for dinner together2, coz Charlene came all the way from Kuching for our snr nyer wedding in KL. So we drove to this place recommended by Massy, Subak, at 600pm. It was really hard to find, we were in the area at 615, but kol 7 baru sampai Subak after dah sesat2..It was a really nice place and really worth the trouble. They had a big kolam in the middle and put tables around it. And they had nothing nearby, hutan je..The restaurant was quite big, but they had less than 30 tables. So, 8 (Me, Khalis, Massy, Umi, Charlene, Lindat, Shahied, and Gill) of us were there..Only Khalis and I were from the corporate world, the rest sume pharmacists (and Lindat's bf - a doctor).
We had Mango Smoozer (Sedap gilerrr!!!), Strawberry Smoozer, Soto sbg appetizer (Best soto I've ever had!!), Wantan noodle (so-so je), mi siam (also so-so je) and es teler (sedap gak)
I sooo miss my ex-housemates!If I was still single, I would've joined diorg nyer karo-k session later at Massy's place!

Wantan Noodle
Gambar from their website, malas nk upload gamba sendiri


0 comments: