Happy Birthday to me

Friday, January 22, 2010

Today is my birthday!!

So yesterday Khalis belanja me pre-birthday dinner. I got to choose the place. At first, we agreed on VS. Then in the afternoon when my head was clear and I could think properly, I had a change of mind. I dont like western cuisine that much, and when I said VS, I actually wanted just their soups. So we went to Sakae instead - familiar place and familiar food. I actually planned to eat a lot - but there's only so much sushi one can eat. (I really dont get it. when I make my own sushi, 5 rolls are never enough. But when I eat outside, I cant even finish 10 pieces.)

And earlier that day, I had pre-birthday lunch with my Cardiff homey,Umi. We went to this Burmese restaurant at Sogo. Food was ok and I had a great time catching up with her + korek2 gossip about other Cardiff people.

My colleagues actually planned to buy me a cake (a surprise) but bcoz of the shocking announcement, everyone just xde mood.

And me, I decided to to give myself something that lasts forever - ilmu.

I feel that my english is below par and something needs to be done pronto. I hope to improve my grammar and write better.

But I'm the happiest today coz Khalis just gave me a birthday card. I love cards from him. Nobody writes like he does.


And we're gonna have birthday lunch today. again, Khalis let me decide. and I chose satay - something that we both love.

4 comments:

kamarul said...

hepi bufday..

miiRaLeEs said...

mekasih!! org rumah separuh maso sehat? =P

Liyana Safra Zaabar said...

hepi bday hayya! love reading ur blog !!

miiRaLeEs said...

Thanks yana! =))))