Gelang Story

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Khalis bought me 3 gelangs from Sabah..
but ceritanye begini..

On his way to KK airport, I called him
Me: So what did you buy for me?
he said: takde pape lah..coz you didnt tell me what you want
Me: Ok..I want udang kering (Not that I know what to do with udang kering, but just because I heard thats what ppl usually bring back from Sabah)
He said: Ok, will try

Then I called him again, letting him know that I was gonna be back late.

He said: then you wouldnt get the udang.
Me: takpelah, put the udang in the fridge dulu.
He said: But this udang I bought bleh pkai kat tangan...

So when I came back, Khalis was already asleep and the gelangs were on my side of the bed. I put one of them on pegi office the next day.

I dont care if the gelangs were made of real pearls (but good thing is, they were!). Its the thought that counts.

The gelangs

And these I've-never-seen-before fish. I seriously dont know what to do with them

2 comments:

lumpkins said...

waaa...he got you pearls anyway...why does he call them udang?

miiRaLeEs said...

oo..begini..it was a surprise for me..coz i was expecting udang sampai la he said that the udang bleh pkai kat tgn..