Matrimony: Shopping

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We went out on a shopping spree today. We got Isetan and Parkson vouchers (Thank you ppl!!)in our hands so naturally, KLCC was the place to be. We gerak from our house at 10am and sampai KLCC at 1030..

We went to Maybank first, to deposit mas kahwin. When we're done, its 1045am and Khalis said:

"We have to split.Now is 1045am, so we have an hour (je???!!!) for both Isetan and Parkson, call me when you're done"


I knew mmg I couldnt do both in just 1 hour, so I went to Isetan first and bought a few dresses and before I knew it - time's up. I havent spent my Parkson vouchers - but Parkson is everywhere, so xyah risau.

Khalis called me exactly at 1145am and we pegi tgk periuk belanga lak...


Khalis managed to buy things from both - he bought the essentials (jeans,tshirts,shorts - which I could do with my eyes closed =PPP) so it was easier for him.



and inilah hasilnya..my shopping bag's just ONE, the rest Khalis nyer..

Before balik, I racun him to singgah Kinokuniya jap and we bought 6 paperbacks. Mine were all fiction (4 books) and Khalis nyer lak books on Economics je..

After KLCC, we decided to go to Puchong - beli brg kete.

Dekat LDP smart tag nyer lane, tetiba lak satu van depan kete kitorg suddenly berenti, and REVERSED! Its weird enough to stop kat smart tag lane, but to actually reverse the van??? for no reason at all?? We saw the van coming, but we could do nothing as there were lotsa cars behind. but Khalis sempat tekan brek to prevent our car from crashing into the car behind us. so what we got ialah smashed bumper depan...




Khalis got out of the car, gaduh2 sikit, jotted down the van driver's ic no and I plak ambik gambar both vehicles. He gave us his no and said that there's no need to pegi balai but we could go to his workshop instead and nanti dia baiki lah. after kene langgar, xde mood la kn nk pegi beli brg kete, so we went to his parents' house je lah.

And just 30 mints ago, the van driver sent his mechanics here to pick up our car. He said he will bikin cantik-cantik and esok boleh siap.

But Khalis was awesome. He was very, very calm and just few minutes after the crash, we had started gelak2. And I knew married the right guy.

p/s I wrote this yesterday, but time nk post, the internet got DC..We are now in Koh Samui =))))

0 comments: