Office Updates

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

There must be something wrong with me that I'm actually writing this boring entry.

No 1
We got a new team member last week, Logan and he is now in my team, together with Allen. See, in here, we support 1Malaysia concept. I even have this hideous red cap to prove it..

No 2
Last night, Boss belanja us at this place, Muhibbah Seafood in TTDI. In the afternoon, Sarah sent us this kejam email

Dear all,
I know you all can't wait for tonight's buka puasa. I have listed down the menu here so you can salivate while waiting for the real thing in 6 hours time. (I would have included pictures but that's just evil)

1) Deep fried squid
2) Butter prawns
3) Lemon chicken
4) Sweet & sour chicken
5) Steamed siakap with Thai sauce
6) Black pepper beef
7) Tomyam campur
8) Sweet sour lala
9) Kangkong belacan
10) Tauhu mapo

I booked 3 tables for us 30 lovely people. We are leaving office around 7.30pm. Be there by 8pm or else you will find yourself eating leftovers! =p

So jahat! I was super lapar during the day. Nurlin, Liyana and I were the last to arrive and ppl had started eating. Less than 30 ppl showed up and I shared the table with 5 other girls and we finished EVERYTHING. We actually did better than the boys table next to us.

No 3
Khalis is now in Kerteh, his first ever site visit!

No 4
Boss (and other bosses) has left for New York and Boston and will only be back end of this month. I should be screaming Partaaayyyyyyyyyy.. ( He just got back from the UK and during those days, I got to go back before 6..eheh) but since I'll be gone for 3 weeks starting the week after the next, no lepak time for me..
I am relieved from few routine tasks (now with Logan around) and now concentrating on this one 'project' which should be ready before boss gets back.. so in my case, I dgn rela hati aim to finish it this week.

0 comments: