Saturday..owh Saturday....

Saturday, January 07, 2006

kHaLis_k:
I dunno why....but hari Sabtu sentiasa verlalu dengan pantas....and usual....it's wasted by me....eventhough got essay and two websites to do....I choose to play NFS Most Wanted and watched movies....this weekend I'm busy house-hunting....really determined to find a nice place to stay for the next academic year....well...I fried 2 chicken breast for my dinner last nite...

Ouch!!!...I really dunno what to write....hmm....as usual...more pictures of car...this time from my NFSMostWanted Career....

1.Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII



2.Porsche Cayman S



3. Toyota Supra



Okies...that's all that I've got for the time being....miss my Hayya so much...mmMMmuArHHhss...LoVe U

HayyaMnyra:

sayang, it's been 2 weeks since the last day we did the essays..buat cepat2 tau..jgn main game je..
I sense that all his cars are kinda pakai uniform.. This is so not you...

I havent tried this NFS most wanted. Khalis keep on saying that it's awesome..I have no doubt bout that...I have NFS2 installed in my laptop (courtesy of Khalis dearie of course)..dulu2 gile la kan main hari2 tak bleh brenti...but now I just main jarang2 - only if I think my laptop buruk need to be pressured so that it doesn't underperform. I just play for the sake of playing.. I dont create career...I use the cars khalis won for me...and I play macam org gile sume bende pon nk langgar...the truth is-I havent got myself driving license. I can't drive..hahhahahha...
but I wasn't bad in NFS2 tau.. I started from scratch (and Khalis gelak2 histerically at me) and I won medium after 2 days.. considering I haven't touched real cars before, my achievement cant be "understated" tau..

I masak megi today and saute the onions with butter..konon nak try sumthing different la kan.. But saudara sedari, dont try that at home. It was awful. Totally awful..

Missing my Khalis badly..



0 comments: