Kimi Wa Petto

Friday, January 20, 2006

Hype!!!
I went to the city today for the sales my friends had been raving on and onnn… just what I had expected, I ended up buying nothing..yep..nothing at all.. There were of course good+cheap stuff but my (or we, girls) main problems are:

1. The pants were all too long.
2. NO size 8.. or maybe I got there a bit late..
3. Reductions were only on skimpy clothes.

So, to get rid of the frustration, I spent hours on E-bay and bid for baju2 like crazy..
Khalis always said that I'm too kedekut and wont but anything that's a little bit pricey,well... let me clarify then..
Question:
Why did I go to the city?
Answer:
Because there are sales going on (which means prices are expected to be low).

Since the keyword here is SALES (or "buy one get one free" as Dorothy Perkins put it), it will be totally waste of time and effort (and money oso) for me to buy the stuff on reductions, but still reflecting the normal prices.. If I'm going to buy things at normal prices, then why do I have to wait for sales? I can just point my finger on any date and go shopping anytime anywhere.. Get what I mean? I dunno...ahahhahahah...




Okehs.. the second drama that I finished is Kimi Wa Petto (You’re My Pet).. Matsumoto Jun’s there again..and this time he’s a lot better. He’s sooo kawai in Kimi Wa Petto. It’s like the role’s tailor-made for him. I’d seen him being serious in few dramas and I found it very klaka+tak seswaiiiiiiiii .. So, the story is about this guy, Takeshi, who got beaten up and hid himself in a big box. He is found by Sumire Iwaya (she’s cold blooded, hated by many and just got dumped by his bf) who later fixes his cuts and bruises. She then leaves a note for him to eat some food she made then go home because she had to go to work. When she gets home however she finds that he is still there. He tells her that he wants to live there with her like a brother or cousin. In desperation to get him to leave she tells him that if he became her pet then he could stay. And as a pet she says that he would have no rights and do whatever she told him. (not in that perverted way!) To her surprise he agrees and from then on he is known as Momo, her pet. Oh, btw in this drama, she’s 29 and he’s 20.. wait, before you say "yucks", watch this drama and you'll agree with me that they look good together..
(note:this is partly cut & paste from a website)
I stay up until 6 am to watch this. Since I suka gila tido, this drama must be very good that it kept me awake all nite rite?



Matsumoto Jun as A Pet (Goda Takeshi)


Strong, icy woman (Sumire Iwaya)

Encik Khalis, stop being malas and skipping classes..esok pg kelas ye...

0 comments: