Going To Warwick

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

HayyaMnyra:

Hello…!!
I’m going to Warwick tomorrow…yay!! so hepi!!
Khalis forced me to take the earliest possible train so maybe I’ll take the 845 one.. waaaa….so early… It means that I have to wake up paling lambat 730 and start walking at 8.. Encik Khalis..you sooooooo have to treat me good.. This is a huge+great+big pengorbanan of mine since my normal bgn tido time is 11…(oppsss..before you guys start labelling me pemalas, I sleep around 3 everynite tau..)

Yesterday was my birthday..Khalis forgot to wish on time and I took it as a bad sign.. It’s only my third birthday with him and he already lupa.. Surely I’d understand if this is my 50th birthday with him..
Omigod!!! I’m soo old.. I wish I’d stay 18 forever.. My housemates said “WOW!!” when they knew I’m already 21..but for me, the fact that I’m now 21 is really depressing.. I always have this famous pepatah arab in mind –masa ibarat pedang.. It is so true.. Every new day that arrives keep on reminding me of the useless days I’ve been living for the past 21 years.. There are things that can never be corrected and things I’d never get the chance to do.. My life can never be perfected and before I know, I will become old and berkedut2… there’s no way I can escape that so sayang, let’s grow old together and cheer me up when I cry bcoz of my kedut2.. Now I’m size 8-10 and be prepared for the day I’ll be wearing 18…
But anyway, it’s one of the best birthdays I’ve had.. a lot of people remembered and I got byk cards.. there was no birthday party but masak lemak udang my fren cooked was sooo sedap..(although it wasn’t actually for my birthday…ahahhahhah)

My water heating system got rosak for a few days and I mandi with air yg sejuk giler cam air batu.. Different people came everyday to fix it and its only today the problem could be identified… Finally..

So Warwick.. I’m coming…

0 comments: