Saturday 140310

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I just stay at home today.

But I went out yesterday with Khalis and his family. First we went to see Alice in Wonderland. Was planning to watch this Fri last week but I couldnt get to KLCC on time. Anyway, Khalis and I went to Tropicana first and collected the tickets for everyone. They bought 8 tickets online when there were actually 7 of us. I found the movie ok2 only. Khalis said x best. I'd give 3 stars out of 5.

His parents went to a kenduri afterwards but they tapau Kenny Rogers for lunch for everyone. Khalis and I plak pegi drove round2 poli (me drove, Khalis komplennnnnnn aje) to perfect my cornering skills. And then Khalis and his bro went to pick up the hard disk he sent for repair and window shopping brg2 komputer.

At night we went out for dinner. To celebrate his bro's recent success in SPM (all A's) his dad brought us to One World Hotel. His uncle's family joined us too.

So yeah, my diet was ruined yesterday.
1-Sausage Roll for breakfast
2-Caramel popcorn + mirinda oren+ nugget while watching movie
3-1/4 KR roasted chicken
4-Buffet dinner

0 comments: