Pulut Mangga

Monday, March 22, 2010



I made pulut mangga tonite. It wasnt my first attempt, but the first one didnt turn out really well so I gave it another go tonite. Khalis said that it could be because of the santan - I used santan segera. So this time, I bought shaved coconut instead and squeezed santan out of it myself. And I tell you, it was such a painful experience I have no wish to go through again. My hand hurt so much!

We also changed the mangga. Last time we used waterlily and this time we experimented with mangga madu and mas hitam. We concluded that the pulut's best with mangga madu.

2 comments:

::9W2PHY:: \(^_')/ said...

kali pertama tgk menu pulut mangga nih..siyes, x pernah rase..kena try nih..

miiRaLeEs said...

haa..try lah..mcm buat pulut durian je..senang kan?? kalau pulut tuh di kukus, lg sedap..
pulut mangga ni, kalau mkn kat restoren Thai, lain mcm sedapnye..