Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today's gotta be one of my happiest days this year. On Thursday, I ran an errand for Khalis. So after I was done, I said - you have to bring me shopping this week. So he agreed.
So this morning, we went to 1U. And for the first time (I'm thinking in my whole life) he just followed me as I entered and exited the shops in 1U. He didn't complain, not one word and even gave me suggestions!! You see, Khalis hates waiting - 5 mints late and you'll see him fuming. and hates doing pointless things - like go shopping without having any idea what to buy or trying out clothes and end up buying nothing. I did all those 3 today and he was still ok and even drove that extra miles to Kinrara R&R so that we could have our satay. Yes, guilt is a powerful tool, ladies and gentleman.

Anyway, what made me super happy was not that he brot me shopping. But...
because I found this one thing that I'd been looking high and low for in the last 2 years!!
All in all, I'm very happy with the stuff that I bought today.

I'm not kaki shopping.. Usually I buy like, 1 top/month..I'm a minimalist and I hate having too many things. I use all my shoes/handbags until there's no more wear left then baru beli new ones. But sometimes (like today) I just feel like gatal2 tangan nk shopping..

0 comments: