Office Warming

Thursday, February 11, 2010

On Thursday, we had office warming party at where else, our office la rite. Actually not my office, their office la..coz me, I'm just menumpang je kan..It was during lunch and they invited about 50 ppl. They had been planning this for weeks and my colleague who's sitting in front of me called the caterer (almost) everyday in the two weeks I've been here. So naturally ppl thot that I was part of the team and I only clarified this to the ppl I knew. I didnt want ppl to start asking why I'm here when I'm not supposed to.

So we had yee sang from Maju Palace.
My colleagues were preparing yee sang...

And nasi minyak + ayam goreng berempah + daging masak biryani + sambal udang + acar + fruits..

Food was great and I took some home for dinner. We had dinner at 830 and the food was still good. No signs of its gonna go stale in the next 4 hours or so

0 comments: