I'm proud of FOD V

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Khalis tgh dok busy berpolitik so I guess I'll just lighten things up and tulis pasal Msscf nyer recent success..Festival of Diversity V..
FOD V undoubtedly is the best M-Nite I've ever been to...and many people I spoke to setuju dengan ini statement. The production team tried to be experimental this time and did separa musical. It's less boring this way since many people dont like lengthy dialogue and the casts were less burdened nk hafal skrip panjang2..
The play ade good storyline, good script and very light and funny..I would have laughed hysterically if I didnt see the practice so many times already..
I also think that this is the first time in MSSCF history we got full house. So many ppl who wanted to buy the tickets last minute - hoping for our desperate last minute discount- had to go home with regret.
I am particularly proud of Malay and Chinese nyer dance, choreographed by our own professional choreographers. And tidak dilupakan Khalis and I nyer adek, Farah who acted and sang so well. She's extremely funny on and off stage. I suggest everyone pegi serbu rumah dia and make her your bestfriend. Trust me, your life will be full of colours.

So disini saya lampirkan beberape komen from beberape org.

One of our sponsors - "I didnt expect it to be this good"
Taufiq n Kak Shameem - "Top 5 M-nite kitorg pnah pegi since the 80's"
One of my housemates - "I have to buy the dvd, its so good I kne simpan the dvd"
President of YUVA - "I went to the one at Sherman 2 years ago and this one was even better. I was laughing like crazy"
One mat salleh - "I'm glad I didn't go to SUM 41's concert and come to this one instead"
Ms Tamsin,one our VIPS representing Cardiff's International Development Division actually cried when Mizan proposed to Pei.


Hayya Muniira

0 comments: