Las Perlas

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I flew to another place after coming back from Bandung last week and now I'm home! I went there alone for work so there's nothing much to talk about. At the airport however, I decided to buy my first strand of pearls (wait, that is not exactly true coz I have 3 pearl bracelets as souvenirs from Khalis.). Its a rope length, specifically 60-inch, white pearl necklace.


The kinda accessory that I like is necklace. Other things, not so much. I only had my wedding ring on once this year for a family event. I probably have more necklaces than work clothes. And just like my work clothes, there are a few which I have never used. I have always liked pearls but its only recently that I find myself longing for pearls so it took me only 15 secs to decide upon seeing that shop that I would go home with one today. Khalis said that I should buy it when we were in Kota Kinabalu not so long ago coz it would probably be cheaper but that time the craving was not so bad.

I'm so excited I got one and I'm already contemplating on the next shade(s) to buy.

On a separate note, I am anguished that TGNA was recently labelled as 'father of kafir' from a guy who is absolutely nobody in the Islamic world. Sometime last year I took a cab to go to my meeting. The driver's a Buddhist. He told met that he really wanted to meet TGNA and he just couldn't stop praising him. And my favourite which I've been telling my friends for years,  a Chinese in Kelantan once said - Puok2 mu ni kalu tok undi nik aziz kapir lebih pado aku lagi.

0 comments: