Thursday, December 31, 2009

Khalis and I are two very private individuals. And people don't understand this. When there is just one extra person with us, we just wont talk to each other. Even if we do, we only talk about work or knowledge sharing. We just cant be us. The bond breaks. When there are just the two us, we make jokes, laugh a lot, make fun of each other and do stupid things. We dont display how we feel publicly . We dont even use endearing terms when there are ppl around and I hate this coz I wouldnt know what to call him or what to do...

Khalis and I would choose staying home just the two of us over anything, anytime. But time moves the fastest when you're at the happiest. And time, for us, stays still when there are others in between.

I'm not saying that everyone should leave us alone and not to come within 100 yards of us. All I'm trying to say is, just because you dont see us talking and laughing and touching and cuddling and kissing, doesnt mean that we're not happy. Its because you are around.

We have been together for 6 years now and we still cant get enough of each other..I dont know how long this is gonna last - my wish is forever. And even if it doesnt, I dont think I would ever connect with anyone else just like I do with Khalis. And him, me.

0 comments: