Final Week 2009

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Thursday was my last day in the office this year..
Me so happy now..I hope that Khalis and I could go bercuti2 sumwhere during this one week break.

But I feel uneasy everytime I think about next year. My BIG boss warned us that next year's gonna be a challenging, tough and hectic one. I dont think he was joking. I dont know bout lotsa things i.e. whats going on in the office (everything's P&C and the lesser I know the better) but I'm guessing the 'transformation' programme is already halfway and we're pretty much clear about the 'direction' now. So next year, maybe we would start to 'work' it.
There's one particular project which I'm really interested in - I hope to be a part of the team. But I dont know, I think the chance is very slim..

Anyway, back to hepi2 things...
Khalis and I(not necessarily with his consent) listed few things that we MUST do this week (You hear me Munchkin??!! the keyword here is MUST)
1-Makan sate
2-Go to Dzull De Classique at Kajang - which means we have to buy lotsa kain first
3-Makan Ikan Bakar - we're thinking Bagan Lalang
4-Zoo Negara
5-Planetarium Negara
6-Watch at least one movie
7-I soooo have to cook udangs and ketams and terubuk masin he brot back from Labuan last time
8-Pegi honeymoon for the 3rd time (I hope!!!)

0 comments: