Random

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The purpose of this entry is just so that there wont be 3 entries in a row talking bout our house..
No 1
My second field trip. Unlike the first one, this one was by-invitation only (kononnye la kan..kalo ajak pon takde org nk pegi kot..hahha) and I was chosen coz its relevant to what I'm doing
Actually the investor requested for this and there were 8 of us + 2 representatives from the investor. Boss let Nizam drove his free Santa Fe and Nurlin brought her Civic. Nurlin lovesss Egg Sandwich so I made that for everyone..
Nurlin's a good driver - 160km/h all the way (Nizam said he's having a hard time catching up with us) and was quite happy to drive back to KL the very next day after 1 whole day roun2 site.
The hotel we're staying in was quite good and being a lowly exec, I shared the room with Sarah. Boss and Nizam of coz la got single rooms..
We went to this awesome seafood place for dinner and makan like crazy..first we had otak2, pastuh followed by sume jenis seafood and this siput which I had to ask my colleagues (Liyana etc..) to korek for me..
The bill came out really cheap - sumthing between RM350-400..Special thanks to Yew Yew, he helped crushing my ketam and the isi+juice landed on his and Nurlin's shirts.
Later that night, we gathered at Yew Yew+Shrek's room - during the day they were braggin' bout their room being super huge bla bla..coz Shrek checked in first, and that time their room was not ready yet so the hotel upgraded their room and they got one on the Club Floor
But it turned out that their room was exactly like ours. Its just that they were on different floors!
Sarah brought her Cranium set, so we played 1 round of cranium. My team won but I hardly contributed anything pon
The next day baru pegi site. Here's the pic. See, I dont have to be a real engineer to look like one!

No 2.
These 2 are my cutest+youngest cousins. They are siblings, Farah and Aira..and they are the only budok kecik I can spend hourss with..
Everyone loves them..Coz no 1 - they are super cute and no 2 - they are really well-behaved. They hardly cry, not even when they're sick..
No 3
My 4-year old laptop dah stat buat hal and made me swear all the time..So last week, Khalis gave me his laptop..
May my dear laptop rest in peace..You're the reason I didnt go to classes and I thank you for all the drama+muvi+anime you had downloaded for me..

0 comments: