Farewell II

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today is Dania's last day at work..
So went to Sakata @ Maju for lunch..yesterday we kinda agreed on La Bodega @ Pavilion, but everyone nampak cam busy so pegi je lah sumwhere nearby
lunch hour ends at 1330, but we chillin2, borak2 until 1445..bosses were not around..so takde la nk rushing2 eih
There were 18 of us, so we got the whole top floor for ourselves..actually kdai ni lunch bese x ramai org pon..coz sejam mmg x ckop..
I'm quite sad actually...we joined the dept together and spent lotsa time gossipping..
she's one of the few ppl I can talk to and have no prob opening up to..
and also, now who's gonna do macro for me???China outlook?currencies nk stronger ke, weaker ke?W,V-shaped recovery??? how o how..
But I hope things would be better for her at Bank Negara..yg pentng boleh balik awal..
And I pray that we get her (and those who had left before) replacement soon...

Ok, kat Sakata I had Sushi set (5 Nigiri, 2 tamago, miso soup and chawan mushi + fruits sket)
And dinner kat opis td (just like I expected, they ordered pizza) dengan susah payah sekali, I managed to stop at 1 slice.

0 comments: