Thursday, 26th June 2008

Friday, June 27, 2008

Arent we soulmates??
Despite studying in diff unis, our results were out yesterday.. Both at 10am.. I checked mine online and Khalis ran macam tak ckop napas pegi his dept.

We berdua got 2:1.

Me: I must say I'm a lil bit sad jgak lah since I got first class for both first and second year.. but nevermind lah.. 2:1 is good enough..serves me right for being malas, study last minit, watching too much tv series, never went to tutorials in spring sem, and stopped going to lectures after Easter break..When I think about it, its a Miracle I got a 2:1.. If effort alone considered, I'd only qualify for pass degree kot.

Khalis: Khalis is extremely Happy. Well, Econs IS tough. Tapi ade sedeh jgak lah.. He's one mark short from getting first class.

So yeah, we ARE graduating..I'll be working with Sime Darby and Khalis ngan Petronas.

0 comments: