3 Cheers for Khalis!!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hello!!

It’s been quite a while since I last updated my blog.. Nothing much really happened, I have so many things to watch.. I have movies and dramas lining up and honestly I really dont know when I’ll finish watching them all.. Its not that I’m busy or anything, It’s just me being me, me being purely malas.. The drama that I’m watching now is Devil Beside You (Mike He and Rainie Yang).. A couple of frens said this drama is good, so I was soo bersemangat to watch.. Besides, this drama is so popular and got very good reviews, and also originated from a manga.. So my expectation was kinda high.. However, it turned out to be that it’s just the normal (or should I mention ‘stupid’) Taiwanese drama.. Taiwanese dramas always have this reputation of being crappy, and this Devil Beside You really proves that they just HAVE to be stupid.. Really, you cant expect much from them.. Except, of course, the very outstanding Mars. The performance of Vic Zhou has improved a lot since Meteor Garden and Barbie Hsu suits the role perfectly. They really have chemistry between them and someone said, ‘with all those saucy scenes, no wonder they fall for each other’.. I really cant comment on this since I haven’t finished watching them.. I have all the episodes but cant find the subtitles anywhere.. So now, I just put up with it although inside I’m burning with anger.. hahhahhaha… However, the credits don’t all go to the production team since it’s originated from a manga.. Soon, these Taiwanese producers will be running out mangas and they might come out with er.. Sailormoon perhaps?...

Well, I just completed my collection of the shophaholic series today and I am soooo happy.. I really couldn’t believe that all it took was to jalan2 at Albany Road.. I love Becky to the max and really cant accept the fact that there’s no more of the series to be written.. Not only I love the series, I also love the writer. So now, my ultimate goal and the only hers left on my list is ‘The Undomestic Goddess’. Here is the photo of my most prized possessions… Shophaholic Abroad (or Shophaholic Takes Manhattan) is not in there.. But yeah.. I read that alredi..


Warwick M-Nite is today (19 hours and counting) .. I am wishing Khalis the best. Yeah sayang, I know you can do it.. Being a technical director for an event as big as that isn’t easy and I’m sooo hepi that you are doing very very very well.. I have no doubt everything will turn out OK and I’m so proud that you are contributing A LOT.. Your effort and time (and blood and tears and the demam yg teruk) spent aren’t mean nothing.. You know you are doing the best (and you are the best anyway) you deserve this BIG applause…
Clap!! Clap!! Clap!! Clap!!.
Just calm down, and bertahan a little bit more.. Its gonna be over very very very soon..
Love you so much and I’m waiting for the good news...
Just dont go fainting k..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

new shopaholic n baby dh keluar laa!! get itt.. becky dpt baby..