Monday, August 06, 2012

Our wedding anniversary is fast approaching and I still havent decided on our honeymoon destination. Work is unpredictable plus I'm pregnant so overseas trip or taking the flight is totally out of the question. I have a few resorts in mind (well actually just three because I only know three establisments in the Peninsular that have private pool) but I'm reluctant to make the reservation because none of them is known for good makan places. Food wouldnt bother me so much if I'm not pregnant, but now that I am I need to be somewhere with access to good and variety of food. When I think about it, when it comes to food, I only like Kelantan!! But unfortunately there is no good resort/hotel there!!

Making last minute plan can only mean disaster so I really need to make that reservation NOW.

0 comments: